Home Improvement Specialists, established 2001, we are a local building company based on the Oxfordshire and Wiltshire border, ideally situated to serve Oxford and surrounding towns and villages. Our objective is to stand out from the crowd as not "typical builders", offering a customer centered service.
How We Work
- Provide an "In house" approach which doesn't rely heavily on sub-contractors. Ensuring that the highest possible quality standards are maintained
- Provide the best possible value for money as there are minimal businesses adding their profit to your bill
- Work closely with our customers and gain a better understanding of their requirements with regards to vision, design and materials
- Build relationships through customer satisfaction and look forward to becoming "The Family builder", inviting you to use and reuse us for all of your family and friend's building needs, we don't want to just take your money and "do a runner"
- Introduction of a loyalty scheme when returning to Home Improvement Services again and again for all your needs will result in discounted rates
- Provide as much useful information up front and give feedback or suggestions on perhaps an alternative approach of the best way forward encouraging our customers to "Think outside the box"
- From the offset we have clear direction of the whole project, saving time and costs
- Through meticulous planning we ensure continuity of work
- We time our materials to show up when required
- Projects are not held up through delays whilst waiting for skilled tradesmen or their materials
- Jobs progress in the order as planned
- We have the right tools for the job
- We factor for unforeseen problems in advance
We look closely into the products we use and whether they fit and service the property well, we look at costs throughout and recommend alternatives based on cost savings whilst still focusing on the end goal and a quality finish.
We work with structural engineers, architects and building control, looking for ways to streamline the methods suggested and decrease final costs involved.
Getting the Paperwork Right
We use easily understandable tailor-made spread sheets which we have developed over the years to simplify how the build costs are shown to you. They give clear itemized descriptions providing information to the customer on the costs as the job progresses. Everything is documented and visible to the customer including staged payments, contractual obligations and regular updates on balance to be paid.
Of course, like any builder, we need to make a profit to stay in business but unlike so many cowboy builders out there only too keen to capitalize on its customer's naivety, at Home Improvement Services we take pride in our work and the way we are viewed by our customers.
To discuss your requirements contact us on 01235 280085 or 07739 457405
Areas We Cover!
Why Choose Us?
- Highly Skilled
- Free Quotations
- Local & Established
- Attention to Detail
- Large Range of Services
- Friendly & Reliable
- Soft Landscaping
- Block Pathing
- Domestic Services